The archaeology professionals at H3M are passionate about uncovering and understanding the past. We protect sites with historical value and fulfill the obligation to work within the client’s best interest, while remaining cost effective. H3M can navigate any situation related to project development in the office, community, or field.
Below is a list of archaeological services to help reach client goals:
- Overview assessments;
- Preliminary field reconnaissance;
- Impact assessments;
- Archaeological excavation, construction monitoring, and site mitigation;
- Traditional use and knowledge studies artifact inventory and analysis;
- Analysis of culturally modified trees;
- Awareness training and information workshops; and
- Permitted and non-permitted forestry investigations.